Finish This

Thursday, April 10, 2014

I'm Linking up with these ladies (Nicole {Three 31Lisa {The Coastal Chicster}and Becky {The Java Mama} Jen {The Arizona Russums}) for a weekly series called Finish This. 
On Saturday morning I usually... indulge in a nice big breakfast. Sunday too. we are talking bacon, eggs, pancakes and a cup or two of coffee. cinnamon rolls if i'm lucky.
I feel beautiful when... i'm holding my son. no make up, dirty hair, spit up on pajamas. he makes me so proud to be his mama.
from st. patricks day. im showered and clean here ;)
I wake up every morning...tired. There's no beating around that one. With a 2 month old, and breastfeeding through the night, its no wonder i'm a little groggy at 6-7 am. I perk up around 10am.
A happy home... is one full of laughter. smiles and giggles make the world go 'round.
When I have down time, I... take a nap, do some laundry or the dishes, and read trashy gossip online (Im partial to the Daily Mail!) 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Love your responses! Thanks for joining the Finish This link up party. Congrats on your little one, I've got a three month old and understand your long nights, loss of sleep, and the glorious feeling of a hot shower. But I wouldn't trade any of that for the toothless grin Kamden gives me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs