Guest Blogger! Welcome Kara!!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Hey guys! My name is Kara and you can find me over at my blog, Chatter. As you may or may not know, today is blog swap day over at 20SB and I was randomly selected to post here on Angelica’s blog. I hope you enjoy my guest post! The theme for this blog swap is: "Action. What will you do next year that you've been putting off for too long?"

There are a lot of things I put off for way too long; Laundry, cleaning the bathrooms and vacuuming are just a few of them, but I suppose that there’s several bigger things that I’ve been pushing aside simply because life is just too gosh-darn hectic. In 2011 I’m going to (or at least hope to):

Get married: This is actually a given. I’m getting married to the love of my life of eight (8!!!) years in late spring. I wouldn’t say we’ve been putting off getting married, but we’re only 24 and we’ve accomplished a lot before marriage, like buying a house, finishing our post-secondary schooling and developing a savings account. I can’t wait to finally become a Mrs.!

Travel: I didn’t do a single bit of travelling this year other than a weekend trip to Vancouver, (B.C.), to watch a hockey game with my love. I’ve been so busy with working two jobs that it just never happened. Hopefully in 2011 I’ll be able to throw in more trips to Vancouver and hopefully beyond. We picked up passport applications on Saturday so here’s to getting them filled out and used!

Be more domestic: I can’t bake or cook fancy meals to save my life. I really need to learn, because you can only have the same three casseroles so many times before you start to dread dinner. I’m a huge fan of my slow cooker, so maybe I’ll master that. Just don’t expect me to cook a turkey dinner for 10 people. Not happening.

Get back in the gym: I cancelled my gym membership back in June because I had no time to use it. Next year I want to get back in action and get back into shape.

I think that’s about it! Thanks for reading, and be sure to go check out Angelica’s post on my blog as well!

What have YOU been putting off for too long?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs