my editorial debut!!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

so for a while now (since july) i've had an editorial internship with Austin Monthly Home Magazine here in Austin. I love it! Anyways, I've had the opportunity to work with some amazing people, designers, and architects- which is amazing. my editor, HT, is the best. i did so much work on a feature that she gave me credit for it! i was thrilled! usually interns don't get credit for the work they do, so this was both a shock and reward! and not only did i get credit, but I was mentioned as a contributing writer! baller!!

last night CL and I were invited (vip i may add) to the austin monthly cool issue launch party and of course the home magazine launch too! i was SO thrilled to throw open the magazine and see my name appear on those glossy pages!

if your in austin, go grab a copy! the story start on page 88!
CL made me wait til we got out of the party to pose with my page! haha

the winter cover...

contributing writer.. me! so cool!

editorial intern.. me too!

ahh!

seriously the coolest feeling seeing this for the 1st time!







sorry for all the iPhone pics! but i had to get this posted!!

i'll also have a feature in the spring issue, so be looking out for that in march!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!! I'm so proud of you Angelica!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs