Wedding Catch Up: My Bridal Luncheon

Friday, March 1, 2013

just a little more wedding events catching up!
 
my cousin and aunt hosted the most beautiful bridal luncheon at Brennans of Houston. All of my bridesmaids except two live in Houston so it was hard to get everyone together, so it was mostly family and friends there. It was the most beautiful day and I felt so loved and supported.
 
 
 
everyone arrived in their spring dresses! i just love bridal showers- good food & drinks and yummy desserts!
 
 my cousin and bridesmaid nadia started the luncheon off with a little toast. this is how much i love her. yes, im crying. she's the best.
Colby and I are so lucky to have been showered with such beautiful gifts! Including our first real piece of art commissioned just for us! ahh!
 
 
 
it was such a beautiful afternoon!
 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Elated to know about this bridal luncheon. Last month, I arranged my sister-in-law’s bridal luncheon party at one of lovely wedding venues. Hired famous party caterer services and they prepared good food for this event. Everyone had amazing time.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs