Oh, hey.

Monday, December 21, 2015

Well, if you're wondering if I've died since I haven't posted in like, forever, I haven't. I've just been crazy busy with life, moving, unpacking, and getting ready for Christmas with a toddler in tow. 

Now, I know you're probably like, what? That took THIS long? Yes. Doing anything with an active toddler is like running in water. Or jello. You're doing a lot of work and you don't get very far, very fast. 

We absolutely LOVE our new house. 
The neighborhood, (minus one set of ridiculous neighbors), the house and the area are all fab and we are so happy we chose to move out here! The house is one bedroom one bath and a mortgage shy of being perfect for us, but have no fear, we are here for a few years! 

There are kids everywhere, we are a 5 minute walk from a huge playground, and there is a great (safe) running lap for me. I just wish part of it was paved! My new white running shoes definitely would have appreciated that during a muddy run the other day. Sigh.

We moved Thanksgiving weekend in the pouring rain and got settled as quickly as possible so we could change gears and get ready for Christmas! It's been a whirlwind but it's been so worth it!

1 comment:

  1. It is really hard to manage your time when you have the son. At least now, you've been in your new beautiful house. For more house decoration needs this Holiday Season, shop only at https://www.boutiqueken.com/cat/home-holiday-lane.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs