'Tis the Season!

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas is always my favorite time of year but now that Beckett is really starting to participate, it's that much better!

I know it sounds silly, but picking out our Christmas cards really sets the tone of our holiday decor! I know, seems so silly, but it really does! We had our photos taken by our fav, Kristen Hafner Photography early, so when it was time to pick out our card suite, it was so easy!

You know how I adore Tiny Prints and how easy they make everything for parents- from the holiday cards, ornaments, stockings, and decor. I love working with them every year and this year was no exception!
 
I chose the Beaming Branches suite this year- it's classic, and a little playful! I love a classic card, and this was perfect along with our gorgeous photos! I, of course, ordered the matching address labels, too! 

Addressing each card is my favorite part- and this year was super fun, and time consuming. Yes, I hand addressed each card with a drawn on ribbon. I'm nuts, I know. But aren't they cute!?

I also love the tradition of getting Beckett a custom ornament documenting each holiday season! This year I got him the Tiny Prints Arctic Snow Bracket Metal ornament in Siren, and it's perfection!
Did you know Tiny Prints also has home decor? I'm obsessed with their pillows (seriously, they're amazing!) and they have the cutest holiday pillows that were the perfect addition to our new home! I love that you can dress up your couch with the simple addition of a custom pillow! I went with the Wonderful Swirls and Snowflake Frond pillows and they're such a fun, comfy holiday item! They have tons of great custom pillows- and they're currently on sale- getcha some! Be sure to check out Tiny Prints for all your holiday needs!
The season always starts off with a visit with Santa and a visit from Saint Nicholas. Beckett wasn't too sure about Santa this year and is still a little confused about Saint Nicolas Day, but he's happy about getting a surprise!
We went to Elves Farm this year to cut down our tree. While it wasn't as idyllic as this tree farm a few years ago, it was perfect for us and Beckett loved it!
He even helped cut and carry it!


We are all decked out and ready for Santa.. are you?

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Tis the Season to celebrate the best Christmas with your family. Send gifts to them and browse for the best gift only at Boutiqueken. You can find great discounts on mens linen trousers, occasion dresses for her, toys for your kids and much more. Just visit Boutiqueken online website and browse for your favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best new year gift ideas include presenting a gift hamper to your relatives, may be a home decor like Ganesha or Buddha idols for a prosperous year to your parents, greeting cards to friends,custom photo pillow to your boyfriend/girlfriend, chocolates, photo frames, etc. to your wife and so on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow very nice gifts and custom photo pillow

    https://www.bookthesurprise.com/product-category/party-surprises/get-well-soon/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Your information is Really True and The Content is So Nice, Useful. Thanks For Sharing, I Hope You Share another Blog. Order Online Cake Delivery Visit:https://www.cakeplaza.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice gifts and custom photo pillow idea, if you want to send Online Flower Delivery then Interflora is the best premium website in India.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs