... And then there were 4!

Friday, June 22, 2018

After a long time trying, we are so excited to share the news that we are pregnant with our second child! Beckett is SUPER excited and so are we! We're due in June 2018 and couldn't be more thrilled!

This pregnancy is a little more sensitive than the first. We are aware of just about everything since we've been through this before. Every time I use the bathroom I pray there's no bleeding or miscarriage, even though my doctor tells me every appointment that we have a healthy pregnancy, but you just never know! So far I've just had the usual symptoms.. I'm exhausted and vomiting basically all day. It's been really hard to not tell Beckett since he asks for a brother or sister just about every day. He's aware I'm sick and hates that i'm always throwing up but he'll get to know soon enough!


We got to tell most of our family in person about this pregnancy instead of over the phone like we did with Beckett. I was most fun letting Beckett know, but he was one of the last since 4-year-olds have big mouths and like to share everything!









I took a blood test and will know the gender so soon! What do you think Baby Louis is? Boy or Girl?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs