Happies.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

This may come to a shock to some of you, but I'm Happy. Like, I genuinely feel like the sun shine is bursting out of my bum, birds are singing chirping, and nothing is wrong with the world. The last year hasn't been easy, but when something is so dramatic, it can only make you realize how good you have it.
  A year ago, we were being swallowed alive with last minute wedding details, dress fittings, showers, and packing for the honeymoon. It was such a fantastic time in my life and i'll never forget how happy I was then. I didn't think it was possibly to ever be happier with my life then during those precious moments.
The wedding was awesome. I'm still shocked when it mysteriously pops up all over the place. It was such a beautiful day and Im SO happy that the world is getting to see some of it!
(In the Huffington Post HERE)
(In Southern Weddings Magazine HERE)
I again didn't think it was possible to be happier than I was on that blissful day.
Then the move. Moving to California has absolutely been the best decision that CL and I have made as a couple.It really has been the best thing for us. A clean start as a married couple. He loves his job, I love the area, and the dogs, well the dogs don't really care where we are as long as there are bacons.

We really have been blessed. this last year has been a real trial of strength and trust, and I know we have only broken the surface. I know that we are probably still just living out the 'honeymoon phase' of marriage, but If the rest of our lives are a fraction as good as this, then baby, we've got it made. There's not a lot to it. We are happy. Open with each other, content with where our lives are, and optimistic about the future. We literally have the whole world at our fingertips!

Hope you all had a great weekend! There's a wedding catch up this week, so be on the look out!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs