Beckett's Newborn Photos and Birth Announcement!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I didn't want to spoil our birth announcements by posting them before everyone had gotten theirs in the mail which meant I had to refrain from posting his newborn photos too. But now that everyone has received theirs in the mail, I can share them! Woo! Here are a few of my favorites!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jessie Salas did an amazing job of capturing our sweet boy on his 1 week birthday. we wanted them to really be about him in his newborn state. just pure love. those lips. that innocence. oh swoon. he was so small then.. now he's a much bigger boy!
 
the shots of us? i love them. and I love that my mom even snuck in  a few!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
yes. he's wrapped up in my Baylor Line Jersey. Future Bear right there!
 Tiny Prints and Shutterfly have always been my go-to when it comes to announcements, cards, etc. so it was easy to pick out a birth announcement when the time came. I absolutely love how they came out. Not frilly, but not too grown up, just perfectly Beckett and perfectly baby.
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs