My Fav Quick Beauty Faves!

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Since Beckett was born, I've had between 2 and 10 minutes to get ready after I shower (well more so if little mr. stays asleep or if CL is home), so  I've been taking my beauty regime and cutting it back to the bare minimum. Lucky for me, I've been enjoying a more natural me. And not wasting all my time blow drying my hair? blissful!
 
When I do have the time to get all beautified, trust me, I almost enjoy the quick routine better!
here are my current quick beauty faves!
1. e.l.f lip exfoliator. I love e.l.f.'s products (I have a slew of brushes, blush, and other products!) and this is no different! since I had such dry lips during pregnancy, this has helped me get my smooth lips back! plus it tastes like brown sugar, and keeps your lips moisturized! 
 
2. toni & guy catwalk sleek mystique blow out balm. when I have the time to blow dry my hair, i always use this. not only does it protect my (bleached) hair, but it smooths it out and keeps my blowout nice for 2 days. that means I can get away with doing my hair once for two days! I can't buy that kind of time! I have super thick wavy-ish hair, and this keeps my hair straight and lively! Its worth every cent!
 
3. victoria secret's shimmer eye shadow. I've been a HUGE fan of VS's make up for a couple of years now, and I'm so thankful I stocked up on this shimmer eye shadow before baby arrived. One quick swoop of this eye shadow gives you a little color and sparkle and with a little liner and mascara, your out the door in less than 60 seconds. My current faves are Luxe Life, Name in Lights, Provocateur, and Dusk!
 
4. mary kay timewise targeted-action eye revitalizer. one of my dear friends (and MK girl) Courtney gifted this to me when Beckett was born, and y'all, I'm a believer. Sometimes this is all I put on day or night and the black circles and puffiness? disappear! it rolls on and smells good. what more could you ask for? If you need anything MK, Courtney will hook you up! She's a doll! 
 
5. L'Oreal  Ideal Moisture Day Lotion for Normal Skin. I love a good face lotion that doesn't smell like sunscreen, and when I picked this up, I was pleasantly surprised. It doesn't smell, has an SPF of 25 and doesn't make your skin greasy. I use this everyday and haven't had a breakout, and my skin feels great! It also comes in Sensitive Skin and Dry Skin. 
 
6. e.l.f. blush in tickled pink. again with the e.l.f., I know, but its really that great! I'm pretty frugal when it comes to makeup (I don't care what you say, it all comes out of the same factory! and the most expensive e.l.f. product is $6!) I have a few shades of their blush, but I'm currently loving the tickled pink. It's just enough to give me some color, look awake and a little sun kissed! It's a great shade for any skin tone! 
 
7. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light Sheer Tint. For when those black circles come to haunt you, this stuff works wonders! I don't use it all over my face, but a little under each eye and on my problem areas, and my face looks super fresh! I apply it after the eye cream, and lotion so that its got a smooth base! 
 
8. eos smooth sphere lip balm. i used the hell out of this stuff during my pregnancy, and it hasn't stopped. I have a sphere on my nightstand, in my purse, in my diaper bag.. I just can't get enough! Since its 100% natural, I dont worry about getting any on the baby when i'm covering him in kisses! plus it tastes yummy! (PS Costco has a 5 pack for $10. GO GET ONE NOW!) 
 
any of you new moms have any other go-to beauty products?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs