In a Rut.

Monday, April 6, 2015

I'm alive, I swear. I've been neglecting this newly redesigned pretty little blog of mine, and that is not ok! Having a very active toddler now has consumed my life, but now that we are back on a 'regular' schedule,  I've got a lot of fun stuff planned.. including a 2 part series about Making a new house a home featuring Tiny Prints Home Decor and a Shutterfly iPhone 6 Case post! I just love the Shutterfly family of Brands! Plus, we finally got a desk, so I have a quiet place to write again! 

In the mean time.. here's an adorable picture of Beckett to hold you over! Spring is in full bloom in Texas, and this past weekend we spent some time in the Hill Country and couldn't resist a few photos in the beautiful bluebonnets!
Isn't he just the cutest??

2 comments:

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs