A year ago today...

Sunday, May 12, 2013

A year ago I married my best friend. On a B E A- UTIFUL spring Austin Day, we had the most beautiful wedding. It really was the best. day. ever.
To my husband of a year; Colby I love you more and more every day. I cannot even begin to tell you how proud I am to be your wife. This year has brought us closer together and I know that life threw us some curve balls that have only made us stronger as a couple. From new jobs, to new states, this year has been one fun adventure. We have gotten to experience a lot of new things together and a lot of fun things. I can only imagine what kind of fun we will get into this next year and the tons that follow.
You have supported us through thick and thin, and for that I am grateful. You are holding true to all the vows and promises that were said in front of our family and friends on May 12, 2012. I cannot wait to (someday) start a family with you, if you are half the dad that you are husband, your going to be the best dad.
I am truely blessed and proud to be your wife and I love you with all my heart. Here's to many more happy years and the next BEST YEAR EVER!
 
Happy 1st Anniversary Colby!
All my love, your wife Mrs. C. A. Louis
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs