the micheddie wedding!

Monday, May 2, 2011

michelle and eddie finally tied the knot!

it was a beautiful wedding.. from the tear filled speeches (well, mine was tear filled!) to the beautiful ceremony, to the amazing reception, their wedding weekend was perfect. 
april 23,2011
here's proof.

 it's official!
 the black label suite at hotel zaza.
 rehearsal.
 the bride and all her girls!
 rehearsal dinner!
 mrs. and mr.
 jimmy.. the best man.
 me crying through my MOH speech...

 the reason i didn't feel so hot saturday morning...
 checking out the set up...
 getting ready!
 attractive, know...
 getting dressed~
 the paparazzi.
 me and the bride!
 me and CL before the ceremony~
 the yummy cake!
 their first dance to 'swing life away' by rise against
 me and the bride and groom!

congrats mr & mrs gomez!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs