Fashion Police! 2014 VMA and Emmy Edition

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

This last Sunday/ Monday were the MTV VMA's and on Monday night the Emmy's leaving me feeling old (who are all these Pop Stars?!) and excited for some good fashion (Gwen Stefani? Man I still want to be her when I grow up!)
Here are some of my Favorites from The Emmys!
via
Julia Louis-Dreyfus in a custom Carolina Herrera . She looks amazing, seriously. 
via
Julia Roberts in Elie Saab Couture. I mean, I kinda love this.. its fresh, formal, and that color?! Divine! I mean, how much fun does it look like she's having?!
via
Gwen Stefani in Versace. I mean she can do no wrong in my eyes. Classy but fresh. Who's to say I wouldn't mess up saying COL-BERT on live tv?
via
Viola Davis in Escada. If I had a shape like hers, i'd totally rock this figure hugging dress. The color and embellishment are perfection.
Faves from the VMA's
via
Kesha in Johanna Johnson. The color and sparkle were perfect for August and it's just sexy enough for the VMAs without being, well, slutty. She really looks amazing since her stint in rehab for her eating disorder.
via
Jamie Chung in Versace. Age appropriate, fun, just enough sparkle and that red is perfect on her.

via
Gwen Stefani is L.A.M.B. Couture. The color, the embellishment the way it's styled? I love everything about this. And it's her own design. LOVE!
And now for the fashion fails!
via
Lena Dunham in Giambattista Valli Haute Couture at the Emmys. I mean, I can't even. I think she does this for attention, but seriously. Stand up straight for crying out loud. Also, I would have totally rocked this skirt with a white tank, good posture, and some big ass earrings.
via
Julianne Hough in D Squared at the Emmys. Ill fitting, heavy material and those white pumps? Ick.
via
Katherine Heigl in vintage John Hayles at the Emmys. UGH. Matronly, bad color... just no.

via
Amber Rose in chain mail Laura Dewitt . To her defense she looks amazing, but this is not a dress. 
via
Taylor Swift in Mary Katrantzou . I love her and her body is amazing, but no. Im loving her recent fashion risks, but this is just bad. maybe in a different print, or something, but this is one of her worst looks in my opinion. 
via
Arianna Grande in Moschino. Should 12 year olds, wear this much leather? JK, She's 21, but this is still awful. And does she seriously only wear her hair like this? Change it up girl.
What were some of your faves? Fails? Im sure I missed some!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs