shutterfly! christmas cards. photo books. and more!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

i love me some SHUTTERFLY. seriously.

i have used them for my christmas cards for 2 years now (making this my 3rd!) and have made 2+ photo books for myself, and gifts! their designs are SO cute and modern and SO easy to create!

these were the previous two years christmas cards...

these are two of the books i've made!


and with the holidays right around the corner, there isn't anything im more excited about than christmas cards! i seriously have been browsing their site for months! luckily for me, they keep up with facebook and twitter, which i both like and follow! 

here are a few of my favorites! this will be our last "single" christmas card, so i want them to be super fun and cute!
 
 
 
 
 

shutterfly also has tons of adorable cards and stationary, address labels, invitationscalendars and gifts!

head over to shutterfly.com and create some cards, gifts, books.. the possibilities are endless!
which one is your fav? are you sending cards this year?

1 comment:

  1. love them all! esp the Love and Joy... I am trying to find one I like to use as xmas/birth announcement! are they doing free xmas cards for blogging like they did last year?

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs