these are a few of my favorite things.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

peonies. i wish they weren't so expensive so i could have them in my house at all times.

the beach. water, sun, happiness.

molly. enough said.

crowns. zeta. love.

jm. any time, any day, any mood.

cupcakes. the perfect sized treat.


this guy. he may drive me nuts, but who's not a little crazy these days?

beisbol. baseball. 

my bro. he's the bestest.

my mom. she's going to kill me for this. but it makes me smile.

austin. my new home.

so i know i left out my dad, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and my best friends. but don't worry. there will be another post for that. what are your favorites?
(photos via weheartit and google images)

2 comments:

  1. My favorite is My Husband... and baby boy who I can't believe is walking like he has his whole life... I love adventure, but not too crazy like skydiving... I LOVE Carrie Underwood's voice. Oooh and I love watching Grey's Anatomy! I even love Pizza with green olives!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angelica! I love your new blog! Thanks for the comment on our backsplash, but if you saw it in real life you would see that the center design is slightly crooked! Oops!

    I'm so glad you're loving Austin- I would love to see you next time we're up there!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs