whats in a day?

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

whats in a day? you know those 24 hour stamped out periods of time we are supposed to be living in? lately i've been looking for ways to occupy my time, and I know you all are desperately wanting to know what i do all day, so here's a peak into my life.
one day at a time.
I get up first around 7:30am when CL leaves for work, but sleep in for another 30 mins or so.
I get up for real around 8am and quickly run the dogs before running out the door for bootcamp at 8:20am... that lasts about an hour. i go to camp gladiator and its amazing. the girl who won american gladiator when they brought it back runs the camp. she was also my quaterback for BvB! anways, CG for life!
when i get home I run the dogs for 30 mins of so. sometimes i just leave them in the backyard while i do my yoga DVD to stretch out after camp. its been proven (in my case) to calm me down, and keep me from being ridiculously sore. 
here comes the exciting part. i spend the rest of my day doing odds and ends. laundry, dishes, cleaning, organizing. i usually apply and look for jobs for 3-4 hours (a day) before becoming completely frustrated with the job market. Looking for full time employment is like having a full time job. 
sometimes i have magazine work to do. thats always a nice change of scenery. Going to interview people, researching projects, looking for projects, its a lot, but its a lot of fun. 

sometimes i have CAD work. thats fun too. i actually miss doing tedious drawings. it was always something i enjoyed and excelled at in school. 

i'll usually run the dogs a couple more times sporadically throughout the day. i try and get all their energy out because the moment they get a little too much energy stored in their little bodies, our house becomes a play place! no so nice!
CL gets home around 5:30pm or so and we hang out and talk about his day. not mine. i dont do anything worth chatting about! I'll make dinner and we sometimes will go for a walk, or i'll do my 30day shred workout video. We will watch TV or a movie before walking the dogs, again, and head to bed.
see i told you. exciting stuff.
what do you do all day?

(all photos via weheartit)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs