My Maternity Must Haves

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I know, three pregnancy related posts in a row. But since baby is getting super close to making his appearance, and I don't want to forget any of my favorite things in case I get pregnant again in the very distant future, here are some of my must haves during my pregnancy!
1. Jessica Simpson Secret Fit Belly 5 Pocket Skinny Leg Maternity Jeans. These were the best investment in my maternity wardrobe. Super comfy, and they go with everything! I actually got mine at Macy's during a sale, which made them even more lovable! 
 
2. Tervis 24oz Clear Water Bottle. Y'all this thing is awesome. You drink a lot, I mean a LOT of water during pregnancy, so having a handy waterbottle is key. This one keeps your water cold. (Yes, I was that picky, water WITH ice, always haha!) Plus you can personalize it like I did! I got some monogram decals from The Preppy Polkadot on Etsy. Best $8 ever. 
 
3. Victoria's Secret Miraculous Dry Body Oil. BEST PURCHASE EVER. I usually use coconut oil, but decided to try this out on a whim, and I love it. I wish I would have purchased a second bottle since I can't find it anywhere but amazon now. It has a light scent, and dries quickly leaving your skin supple and moisturized. At first I only used it on my belly, but now I use it everywhere- hands, elbows, belly, legs, cuticles, you name it! 
 
4. Old Navy Slub-Knit Tee in white. What a wardrobe staple! I layered this with cardigans, sweaters, or just with jeans and a scarf. I bought two and alternated them so they would wear evenly. They hug your curves and your belly for a comfy and supportive fit! And for $10 each, you can't go wrong! 
 
5.Target up&up Prenatal Vitamins. I actully bought these and started taking them before I got pregnant and I credit my lack of morning sickness to these. Apparently if you start prenatals prior to getting pregnant it can help decrease your chances of wicked morning sickness. Plus they have all the extra nutrients and supplements your body needs for a growing baby! And they're pink! Im getting low, and the dr recommends that you continue taking them while breastfeeding, so im going to purchase another bottle! 
 
6. Victoria's Secret PINK Ultimate Reversible Yoga Leggings. With a fold over waist band, these are great for pre, during and post pregnancy. They support your growing belly and in a pinch work as black pants. (Although I never actually used them as pants!) Watch the stores and online for sales, I got two pairs on sale and they are amazing! 
 
7. Tory Burch Reva Flats in Pewter. I've had these a while, but they seriously came in handy during my pregnancy. Fancy enough for work, but comfy for everyday wear, I seriously put some miles on these. And in the pewter color, they go with just about everything! If you don't have a go-to pair of flats, these are worth the investment! 
 
8. King Sized Pillows (Similar to what we have). Since I refeused to purchase one of those overpriced maternity pillows, we used what we had and two king sized pillows on either side of me at night seemed to do the trick. We call it a 'pillow taco' haha. Supports you on the belly and back side. Plus you can move them or shape them to whichever way is most comfortable to you! 
 
9. EOS Lip Balm. Something about pregnancy makes your lips way chapped, and this is by far my fav lip balm I've ever used. With a ton of delish flavors and all natural ingredients, you can't go wrong. Plus it lasts forever. I will warm you, the dogs really love these and will literally fish them out of your purse to eat them!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs