My 1st Mother's Day!

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Last weekend I Celebrated my first mothers day with my sweet baby boy and my husband. Since Beckett is only 3 months old, he obviously needed some help shopping so CL obliged. 

All I asked for was a nice breakfast and a day together. No over the top gifts or anything. I got a beautiful card (and one from Momadear, Carmen, my Mom and Dad too!), some beautiful flowers and chocolates!
I woke up to a happy baby, as always, and a delicious breakfast! All my faves- cinnamon rolls, bacon, eggs, coffee, and mimosas! CL cooked the whole spread and Beckett actually let us enjoy it all! We even opened a bottle of champagne that my mom gave us when we got engaged! Figured it was a momentous occasion!
   Beckett and I even got to FaceTime with my Mom . It was her first as a Momadear and it was fun getting to watch her open her cards! It was almost like we were there! We talked to my momadear too, and had a FaceTime date with her yesterday after play group!
After our delicious breakfast, we headed to the mall because I needed a new sports bra (I've started running again, and well I need to strap those suckers down!)

After the mall we headed to the Heritage Rose Garden in San Jose. We had never been and I've been wanting to check it out. It was a beautiful day to be out, and the roses all were beautiful and fragrant! There are over 3,000 varieties of roses!
    We ended the day by both working out (separately- someone has to watch the baby!), hanging out by the pool and having grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner!
day 2. 2 more miles. feels gooooood.
   It really was a great day! Thank you CL for making it a day to remember!

I hope all the Mom's out there- children, pets, foster, adopted- every mom, had a great Mother's Day! Mom's are the best!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs