#jandc752014 Part 2

Monday, July 14, 2014

The wedding was the weekend of the 4th of July which also happens to be my birthday, so we got to spend my birthday and the rehearsal in the beautiful wine country!

We started the day off with breakfast and a candle just in case we didn't have time later before heading to Healdsburg/ Geyserville. 
 I was there early to assist with what ever wedding chores were left to do. I was tasked with the seating chart! It was such a cool way to let everyone know where they were sitting!
 The rehearsal went off without a hitch and the ceremony setting was just beautiful! It was so great to see everyone! It was like a mini reunion!
SO adorable!
   The rehearsal dinner was at the Shed and my bestie even got me a cupcake with a candle in it for my birthday!
 We even got to see some fireworks on the way home!
 The wedding day was the 5th and was such a beautiful day. Carmen did all the flowers herself.. yes, herself. Everything was just beautiful!
 
photos just don't do her justice. she was absolutely the most beautiful bride, she was literally beaming!
no, i did not wear flats for the ceremony, i know. i changed shoes too soon!
   I wish you and Jared a lifetime of happiness!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs