Fall 2014 Must Haves

Monday, September 15, 2014

I know it's technically not fall just yet, but that hasn't stopped the pumpkin spice latte lover in me from getting ready for my most favorite time of the year! College football, crisp cool weather, pumpkin flavored everything, and cozy evenings in!
Here are a few of my favorite fall must haves!
1- An over-sized, vintage feel collegiate sweatshirt. Nothing says comfy Saturday football watching attire like a worn in sweatshirt with your Alma Mater's logo on it. I have a Baylor one that I just adore, and this one from State Vintage is just perfect with its cut neck. Pair it with some skinny jeans, a tank and some converse or boots and you're all set! 

2- A great pair of boots (or two). Now, if you're like me, you're always on the lookout for a tried and true, budget friendly pair of boots and these Steve Madden Intyce are my faves. My first pair lasted 2+ years and CL literally made me trash them because they were falling apart. I was lucky to pick up both the cognac and black pairs last year while I was pregnant and I LIVED in them. They have a small wedge so they give you a little lift without being uncomfy. And for $129 you can get both colors for under $300, which is coincidentally the starting cost of one pair of Frye's or Tory Burch's. Just sayin'. 

3- An infinity scarf. If you live in the Bay Area, you know that layering is key, so you are never without a good scarf. And if you're a breast feeding mom, you know a good infinity scarf doubles as a good hooter hider. I have a few, but I really love my Popcorn Space Dyed Lurex Infinity Scarf by Simply Vera Vera Wang from Kohl's. Mine is cornflower blue and it matches just about everything. It's full of texture, is light & breathable, and super cozy. Bonus? I picked it up on clearance for less than $10 a while back!

4- Crabtree & Evelyn's Hand Therapy in Pear and Magnolia. I walked in the store randomly a few months back, and tried this, and was hooked almost immediately. With cooler temps, your skin begins to dry out, and if you wash your hands as much as I do (#momproblems), you really need a good moisturizer. This hand cream smells yummy, but not overpowering, is super luxurious feeling, doesn't dry greasy, and keeps your hands super soft. I use it every night before bed and my hands feel amazing. I only purchased the .9oz tube and it's lasted for at least 3 months. Totally worth the $8 if you ask me!

5- Animal Print is going to be huge this fall. Whether you like cheetah, leopard or zebra, adding some print to your wardobe is key! Im loving these Tory Burch Reva Printed Ballet Flats, and this Old Navy Cardigan. You can add a lot (cardigan) if you love wearing bold prints, or a little (shoes, scarf, etc.) if you're more conservative. The cardigan with a fun graphic tee (like this one from Forever21) would be super chic!

6- Clutches are on trend for the fall, and this adorable Kate Spade indigo Denim Clutch is just perfect. Oversized, durable, and a bow detail, this clutch can go from work, errands, and playgroup to cocktails and dinner without ever skipping a beat! And for $78 you can't go wrong!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs