BFFF + TinyPrints Holiday Bash Recap!

Friday, November 28, 2014

A few weeks ago I was invited, along with lots of other Bay Area bloggers, to attend a Holiday Bash at Tiny Prints Headquarters in Santa Clara hosted by Best Friends for Frosting to get in the holiday spirit!
I was so excited to be included in such a fun event! I was a little hesitant to go to an event where I literally didn't know a soul and felt a little out of my league, but I fit right in! It was so wonderful meeting the other bloggers, running to a friend and getting inspired and excited about the upcoming holiday season!
The offices at Tiny Prints/ Shutterfly were just as I expected.. beautiful, refreshing, and loaded up with fun, colorful inspirational images! It's always fun getting to see where the magic happens! Plus, this view? Gorgeous!
Melissa from BFFF lead a DIY tutorial for the most chic and easy succulent planters. It was a great way to get creative and how fun would this be for a party for kids?! The Viva Decor Inka paint literally dries in seconds! No waiting time.. how did I not know about this stuff sooner?!
Photo by Sarah Deragon
Photo by Sarah Deragon
Photo by Sarah Deragon
Photo by Sarah Deragon
 The event was perfectly styled in pink, black, white and gold! No detail was left undone! 
And nothing like taking photo booth pics by yourself! haha! #awkward
I left with a big smile on my face, and an armful of Tiny Prints goodies! I can't wait to share what I've got cooking.. baby's first Christmas? making a new house a home? Stay tuned!
Photo by Sarah Deragon
Be sure to check out  the Tiny Prints recap and BFFF recap of the event too! 
Again, a huge thanks to BFFF and Tiny Prints for including me! I had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs