Mothers Day.

Saturday, May 9, 2015

I'm just going to keep this pretty simple. 
via
I just wanted to thank my Mom, my Momadear, my Aunts.. for being strong women. For being role models to me as a daughter, granddaughter, friend, and now a mother. For being for there for me, no matter what.
For teaching and showing me all the amazing ways to show love, perseverance, and fierceness. For always standing up behind me and being on my team.
Thank you for all you have done and do for me. 
I love all of you with my whole heart and am so thankful to have you all in my life. 
We may not be all together today, but know that I'm sending you love, hugs, and kisses!
Oh, and I guess I should thank this little toot for choosing me to be his momma.. I love you Beckett!
Happy Mother's Day!
All my Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs