Weekend Shenanigans

Monday, May 6, 2013

Happy Monday, ya'll! Hope you all had a great weekend! I sure did! It may not have been the weekend I had planned, but it sure was fun!
 
I'm linking up with Sami's Shenanigans again!(Welcome if you're new! I'm glad your here!)


one. bunches in los gatos. they have the most beautiful flowers. and yes, those are real.
two. the arrival of my brother! he came to visit with his girlfriend lauren! we spent Friday poolside with margaritas!
three. dinner with everyone! me & cl, lauren & nic, and veronica & mike. #family
four.  our 1st anniversary card & gift! (separate post coming on this!)
five. picnic in the park. yes thats champs.
six. we drove down the crooked part of lombard street, again. its still silly fun!
seven. giants/dodgers game at att park! easily one of my favorite places in SF. thanks mom!!
eight. a cold sunday in santa cruz after a hike. it was SO windy and cold!
nine. a late lunch at seabright brewery in santa cruz. it was so good!

This is a hectic week coming up for CL and I- lots of fun stuff planned for our anniversary next weekend! I can't wait to share the surprises!

I hope you had a great weekend!
Be sure to link up too!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs