The Night Before you Officially Became a Big Brother.

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Dear Beckett,

On the night before you officially become a big brother, I'm a mess. As my one and only, my tiny lunch date, and my bestie for the last 4+ years, I cannot imagine the happiness I'm going to experience when you get to meet your little brother for the first time.

Today, I'm struggling with so many emotions. Happiness, excitement, fear, guilt. You name it. We've prepared you as best we can and you're the most excited out of anyone to become a big brother. You nailed Big Brother class, and ask (multiple times) daily if it's 'Baby Day' yet,so we know you're ready, but are we? I want you to know, I couldn't be more proud of you and more excited to see you take on this new role.

The tears I've cried are happy ones, as you always ask. I'm happy but hope my heart can hold the love I have for you and your brother together- apparently, you can according to everyone I've talked to, so no fear little guy, my love for you will only get stronger :) There is always room for Mommy love and cuddles for both of you- always and forever!

As I kissed you this morning on the way out to the hospital, you smiled and said 'love you' and rolled over to go back to sleep (it was 5am after all.) My littlest becoming the oldest in the blink of an eye. 

I love you so much stinky butt and cannot wait to see you as Big Brother Beckett in just a few hours.

I love you all in my heart forever, 
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs