my best friend is getting MARRIED!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

she said....
!!!!!!!
Sunday afternoon i got some great news! my best friend michelle and her boyfriend  fiance eddie are ENGAGED! i am SO excited and happy for them!! 
eddie and michelle!!

 the ring! it's eddie's great-grandmothers from spain! gorgeous!

i've known michelle for over 20 years. yea, its really weird to say i've known someone for that long! anyways. i am so happy that she found eddie (we all love him!) and happiness, and cannot wait to get the party started!! 

Congrats yall! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's exciting! That's also a really beautiful and unique ring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo small world.. I know Michelle, ok well I don't know her but I know of her... I kinda know her brother Jason, they have a river house by my river house, and were both involved in wakeboarding stuff and I know his gf Jacq from years back, she used to do my friends hair and we just have a lot of friends in common..
    this world is crazy! ha! But all that aside, Congrats to Michelle, its so so exciting when people who are close to you get engaged/married!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs