a wee bit of me wednesday!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010


{one} what was your first pet and how did you come up with its name?
i had a dog named madonna. haha i have NO idea.. it was the 80s, so you know...

{two} do you like your ice crushed or cubed?
crushed!

{three} do you believe in love at first sight?
no. it always takes me a few meetings.

{four} do you have any nicknames?
gelie, gelie bean, gel, gelica.

{five} what movie do you never get tired of watching?
the cutting edge. and forgetting sarah marshall. i freaking love that movie! but i can't find the dvd.. only the empty case :(

{six} how do you like your eggs cooked?
eh. scrambled if at all. not the biggest egg fan. although i have been craving deviled eggs lately lol.

{seven} are you named after anyone in particular?
not my first name, but my mom and I share middle names, which is my grandmother (my moms mom)'s name.

{eight} what are three things that you would like to do that you haven’t done yet?
own my own company. get married. start a family( with babies, not dogs)

{nine} what one thing always brightens your mood?
champagne. and hugs and kisses. and molly.

{ten} what five things will you always find in your purse?
other than a mess? haha. my wallet. my phone. my zippered gucci pouch with all my lip glosses and pens in it, my planner and a my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs