My Favorite Run Essentials

Monday, October 13, 2014

Like any girl, the goodies you need for anything, even running, is the best part! Here are some of my running essentials!
1. Nike LunarGlide+5 running shoes. These aren't the latest LunarGlides, but you can still get them at Macys Finish Line here. After my initial running mishap (you know this one), these are the shoes that changed my life. They're light, comfortable and give me the support I needed. I've already purchased a back up pair I love them so much. PS Nike people, feel free to send me the old San Fran Tiffany blue LunarGlide5s if you are reading this! I can't wear this years shoe :( 

2. Fila Sport Running tights. Im super picky about what kind of gear I use, and I LOVE Fila's tights. They have a wide band so they stay put, and most of them have little pockets for your keys, phone, ID, etc. Plus, Kohls always has great deals on them! I got these for the half and I can't wait to wear them! I also have a grey pair, a black on black cheetah print, and a geometric print pair! They last forever and don't show wear and tear!

3. 'Incredible' by Victoria's Secret Sport. I received one of these bras from Influenster (read about it here!) and loved it so much I went and bought a 2nd one.. and now a 3rd, but in a smaller (!) size. This bra is extremely supportive, comfortable, it breathes well, and it holds the girls up! I also got a 'Knockout' bra and it is just as great, it just doesn't have the padded cup like the 'Incredible'.

4. Lululemon Fly Away Tamer Headband. As much as I loathe Lululemon, this is by far the best headband i've found. I have 2 (both I got on sale) and they are great. They stay put and keep my hair back, which after 8+miles is quite a feat! It's made of a wicking fabric which keeps the sweat and moisture off your face, which is a plus!

5.  Belkin Ease-Fit Armband for iPhone 5/5S/5C. I used to run with my phone in my pants pocket, but recently upgraded to this arm band, and honestly, I don't know why I waited so long! Easy to wear, easy to use, and easy to clean, this slim fit arm band is the perfect addition to my runs! Plus it's a lot easier to change songs on your arm then it is to dig your phone out of your pocket! And plus? The grey one that I have is on sale for $9.99 right now! 

6. Sony Fashion Earbuds (in pink!) CL got these for me as part of my Christmas stocking gifts last year and for the first time, ever, we found a pair of earbuds that not only stay in my ears, but work great! I've had zero problems with them, and the sound is quality- I mean, they're Sony afterall! I do take care of them (clean them off after a run!) and they have lasted for almost a year! Plus they come in fun colors, and they're $10! Just proof that you don't have to spend a ton on ear buds for a great pair!

What are some of your favorite run essentials?!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs